Sanitary workers play a crucial role in maintaining the cleanliness of our cities, and the Ministry of Defence in Pakistan has recently announced job vacancies for individuals interested in joining this essential workforce.
The government of Pakistan has released 140 vacancies for sanitary workers, emphasizing that this is a high-paying government job opportunity. What makes this even more appealing is that these positions are available in various cities, providing widespread employment opportunities.
Regardless of the city you reside in, there’s a chance for you to secure a position as a sanitary worker. This widespread availability ensures that individuals from different regions can benefit from these job openings.
Breaking the traditional barriers, these jobs are open to individuals with primary education. This move by the government widens the pool of potential applicants, promoting inclusivity in employment.
To apply for these positions, follow a straightforward online process. The application form can be downloaded, and the fee can be submitted online. Remember, the application forms need not be submitted in hard copy form.
Application Form and Fee Submission
Downloading the application form is the first step. After successful application, the candidate must deposit the non-refundable application fee of Rs.350 in any Askari Bank branch. The challan form, downloaded post-application, needs to be submitted to the bank, and its image must be uploaded to the website.
Before applying, it’s crucial to align your qualifications with the job requirements. Understanding the prerequisites ensures that you are a suitable candidate for the position.
Candidates will be notified about test interviews through the website and SMS. Regularly check the provided website and keep your mobile number active to receive timely notifications.
Ehsaas Nashonuma Program
As you explore job opportunities, take a moment to read and register for the Ehsaas Nashonuma Program—an additional avenue for personal and professional growth.
For any complaints or issues, a helpline number and extension are available. Complaints can also be submitted through the provided website, ensuring a streamlined process for issue resolution.
For further inquiries, the Ministry of Defence contact details are as follows:
- Helpline Number: 051.111303303 (Extensions: 2102, 2103)
- Timings: Monday to Friday (09:00 AM to 05:00 PM), with a lunch and prayer break from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM.
In conclusion, the Ministry of Defence’s initiative to hire sanitary workers presents a unique opportunity for individuals across Pakistan. The simplified application process and inclusive educational requirements make it accessible to a diverse range of candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I apply for the sanitary worker job without a formal education?
- Yes, the government has opened these positions for individuals with primary education.
- How do I submit the application fee online?
- The fee can be submitted online through the provided link on the website.
- Is the application fee refundable if my application is not successful?
- No, the application fee is non-refundable.
- How will I be notified about test interviews?
- Notifications will be sent through the website and SMS.
- What is the Ehsaas Nashonuma Program mentioned in the article?
- It is an additional program that applicants can explore for personal and professional development.
BISP Basic Information Required
|Benazir Income Support Program, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Pakistan
|Registration Document Required
|CNIC, B-Forms, Mobile No, Gas/Electricity Bill, Home Rent Agreement if Available.