In a world where accessibility and inclusivity are becoming more vital by the day, the Government of Punjab, under the leadership of Chief Minister Mr. Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif, is taking monumental steps to support the disabled, youth, and the elderly. One of their flagship programs, the Punjab Khidmat Card, has been making significant strides towards providing financial assistance to those in need. This article delves into the details of the program, its benefits, and how you can check your balance online in 2023.
The Punjab Khidmat Card Program
The Punjab Khidmat Card Program was initiated in 2014 with the primary goal of eliminating the barriers that disabled individuals face. It has evolved over the years and is now being expanded to various cities and villages across Punjab. The program aims to ensure that no eligible individual is left without the benefits and support they deserve.
To make the process more efficient and transparent, the provincial government of Punjab has introduced an online registration system. This allows eligible candidates to apply for the Khidmat Card with ease. The government has also taken steps to issue ATM cards for these candidates through the Bank of Punjab, minimizing the chances of any misuse or fraud.
Empowering Disabled Individuals
One of the commendable aspects of the Punjab Khidmat Card Program is its commitment to empowering disabled individuals. If a disabled person possesses a skill and aspires to start their own business, the government is ready to assist them with a loan through the Prime Minister’s Loan Scheme. Moreover, the government has plans to provide necessary medical equipment to those in need, further enhancing their quality of life.
Balancing the Khidmat Card
One of the key concerns for beneficiaries of the Khidmat Card is keeping track of their balance. To address this issue, the government has introduced an online balance-checking system, making it more convenient for recipients to monitor their funds.
How to Check the Balance of Ehsaas Khidmat Card 2023 Online?
Checking the balance of your Ehsaas Khidmat Card in 2023 is a straightforward process:
- Eligibility: The program has no set criteria for eligibility, which means that individuals of all ages with disabilities can apply for the service card.
- If You Haven’t Received Payment: If you haven’t received your payment yet, you can visit an Ehsaas Survey Center or an HBL Machine. Provide your ID card number and phone number. You will receive an OTP (One-Time Password) on your phone.
- Receiving Payment: After obtaining the OTP, input it into the ATM and collect your payment. Eligible individuals will receive 6,000 rupees every three months through nearby Punjab Bank branches.
The Punjab Khidmat Card Program is a remarkable initiative by the government, aimed at providing financial support and empowerment to disabled individuals. The expansion of the program and the introduction of online balance checking have made it more accessible and user-friendly. By prioritizing the welfare of its citizens, the government is taking a significant step towards creating an inclusive society.
- Is there an age limit for applying for the Punjab Khidmat Card? No, there is no age limit for applying. Individuals of all ages with disabilities can apply.
- How can I check my Ehsaas Khidmat Card balance online? You can check your balance online by visiting the official portal and logging in with your card details.
- What is the Prime Minister’s Loan Scheme for disabled individuals? The Prime Minister’s Loan Scheme is designed to provide financial assistance to disabled individuals who wish to start their own businesses.
- Are there any charges for checking the balance online? No, checking the balance of your Khidmat Card online is free of charge.
- Where can I collect my Khidmat Card payments? You can collect your payments from nearby Punjab Bank branches after receiving an OTP.
BISP Basic Information Required
|Benazir Income Support Program, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Pakistan
|Registration Document Required
|CNIC, B-Forms, Mobile No, Gas/Electricity Bill, Home Rent Agreement if Available.